The Office of Student Success strives to become a national leader in project management and data support that enhances student success and college completion.
The Office of Student Success provides data and project management in support of strategic initiatives, within the division of Student Development and Enrollment Services, that impact retention, completion and student success. The Office is committed to university-wide partnerships to support the use of predictive analytics as a resource for data-driven decisions.
- Provide divisional data management to support student success initiatives and departments in the Student Development and Enrollment Services division
- Collaborate with divisional and university partners to implement the use of predictive analytics
- Support undergraduate student completion by providing project management to student success and graduation initiatives
|Location||Barbara Ying/CMMS, Room 101|
- July 12: Personal Financial Education as a Means to Increase Student Success
- August 9: Improving Student Success at a Regional Public University
- View the flyer above for times, location and to RSVP.