The Think 30 campaign was created to encourage UCF students to complete 30 credit hours each year with the goal of a timely graduation that minimizes the expense of a college degree.
- Encourage students, especially FTIC (First-Time in College) students, to complete 30 credit hours each academic year.
- Encourage students to enroll in summer course work to complete the 30 credit hour goal each academic year.
- Encourage students to seek academic, career and financial advisement and utilize campus resources in pursuit of their educational goals.
- Educate the UCF community with consistent messaging.
- Create a culture that full-time entails taking 15 credit hours each fall and spring.